Best STEM tutors in Dubai
STEM Tutoring has been formulated for the age group of 8-13 years. It is specialized training for the students who come from different curriculums namely- IBDP/MYP, I/GCSE, A Levels, and American. It is annually given to the students in different subjects taught at their schools like- Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accountancy, Business Studies, French and Computer Science. If you are a UAE resident then it is a great opportunity for you to avail of the STEM prep classes in the UAE. The classes are provided in both online and offline modes at considerable locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
What do we offer?
The STEM classes in Dubai at Ignite Training Institute have uniquely designed classes for all age groups. There are certain factors that make us the best STEM training center in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
- We have many qualified tutors who not only prepare you for your school studies but also prepare you for your higher education.
- Weekly training is provided to the weaker students so that they can match up to the level of the other students.
- The weekly training sessions are generally given in groups of 3-5 students.
- Regular feedback and reviews are given to the students to help them improve in their subjects.
- Every subject that you study is equally important to the tutor and they make sure that you do well in all the subjects.
- Regular mock tests and unit-based tests are given to the students to assess the level of their progress.
- Private tutoring sessions are also available for the students if they have to meet any specific requirements like entrances, competitions, and so on.
- Regularly updated study material and question banks are also provided.
- Ignite training institute in Dubai has also a student portal for each student where the handbooks and homework are uploaded regularly.
What is unique about us?
STEM tutoring in Dubai offers training to students coming from different schools and studying a different curriculum whether it is IB or A levels or American. The annual learning program usually runs from August through May. Its teaching process is based on 3 basic concepts which are-
The training is given on a regular as well as a weekly basis in a group of 3-5 students and the trainers pay equal and individual attention to every student. It helps them to assess their areas of strength and weaknesses. It is also known as SGT (Small Group Training).
Regular topic-wise tests are conducted to know if students are covering and understanding every topic. They also help students to build their learning graph to assess their progress in a particular subject. Weekly unit and mock tests are given to the students and a complete mock test, covering the entire syllabus is given to the students before their final exams.
All the mock and unit-based tests are reviewed timely and the feedback is also given to the students to let them know which areas and subjects require more attention.
If you want to avail yourself of the STEM prep classes in The UAE, then reach out to our portal GoToUniversity.ae and prepare yourself for every upcoming exam and get your desired score. The trainers at our institute always go the extra mile to match up to your expectations and provide you with the correct guidance.