BSBI aims to give students the tools they need for professional success in their chosen field. Our school has three values at heart: Enterprise, Leadership and Success.
BSBI’s main campus is in Berlin – the city was ranked 5th, globally in 2019, as the best student city (TopUniversities.com) and Germany is also ranked No.1 most innovative country globally (2020 Bloomberg Index). We also have a campus in Hamburg and our International Study Experience gives students the opportunity to start their studies in Paris or Athens and finish in Berlin. All of our campuses are modern and well-connected and in the heart of the cities.
Our degree programmes are awarded by our partner universities, the University for the Creative Arts (UCA), Concordia University Chicago (CUC) and International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, who are accredited and globally recognised.
Our partners give students the opportunity to study in various locations:
- UCA Programmes in Paris, Online and in Berlin
- CUC Programmes in Paris or Berlin
- UNINETTUNO Programmes in Athens or Berlin
- PPA Business School in Paris, France
- Independent Studies of Science and Technology (IST) in Athens, Greece
- HTK Academy in Hamburg, Germany
We are proud members of several organisations including:
- AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Business Graduates Association (BGA) Bronze member
BSBI has a strong commitment to academic excellence, demonstrated through our memberships, aiming to enhance our students’ learning experience and allowing them access to a growing network of leading industry players.
Benefits of studying at BSBI:
- Academic excellence: BSBI employs experienced industry professionals who can pass down their expertise through hands-on training.
- Multicultural student cohort: BSBI students represent more than 80 nationalities allowing you to build an international network.
- Dedicated career support services: BSBI has a well-developed career support services team who have a range of services including online resources, peer support schemes and career workshops.
- Industry connections: BSBI has an extensive network of industry leaders and established companies to enhance your employability through internships or other suitable work experience.
- Strategic central campus location: BSBI’s central campus is strategically located in Berlin, one of the biggest commercial centres in Germany and Europe. This cosmopolitan city attracts hundreds of entrepreneurs and international companies who work across different domains.
- Multiple study locations: Students can choose to study in various locations - Berlin, Hamburg, Paris and Athens.
- Free language support: BSBI offers free German language study support to allow you to smoothly integrate into German society and culture.
- Flexible study options: BSBI offers a blended learning format that means you’ll participate in tutorials two days a week leaving you with three whole days to focus on your career.
- Online study support: BSBI has integrated its Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) into its undergraduate programmes to allow you to learn online from anywhere you like.
- Robust pre-enrolment services and legal support.
List of Courses:
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management - (UCA)
- BSc in International Business and Management (UCA) (coming soon in 2022)
- BSc (Hons) in Digital Marketing and Social Media - (UCA)
- BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management - (UCA)
- BA in Economics and Business Administration – (UNINETTUNO)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design – (UCA)
- BA (Hons) Animation - (UCA)
- BA (Hons) Illustration - (UCA)
- Global MBA – UCA
- Master’s in Business Administration MBA – CUC
- Global MBA – UNINETTUNO
- MSc Finance & Investment – UCA
- MSc Digital Marketing - UCA
- MA Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management - UCA
- MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - CUC
- MSc in International Health Management - UNINETTUNO
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management – UNINETTUNO
- DBA Doctorate in Business Administration (UNINETTUNO)
Scholarships and offers:
High Achiever Scholarship Scheme:
This scheme offers students applying for undergraduate programmes the opportunity to save up to 50% reduction on their fees. Terms and conditions apply:
1. Only international students are eligible for the High Achiever scholarship scheme.
2. Not applicable for European passport holders, you can apply for our current scholarships here
3. Students with high school scores from 60% will be eligible for the High Achiever scholarship scheme – from 50% for foundation programmes
4. The High Achiever Scholarship scheme is subject to approval by Admissions.
5. To secure the scholarship, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline
6. The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme – unless a payment plan has been agreed
7. This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
8. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
Benefit from reduced fees when you apply for a postgraduate programme before 31 August 2021. Save 10% on your fees! Partial Scholarships are also available.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. Only international students are eligible for this offer.
2. Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fee.
3. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
4. The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
6. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
7. Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
8. Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Enjoy an enriched student experience with numerous services and extracurricular activities, ranging from:
- Welcome week
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Fresher’s parties
- Business competitions
- Talent shows and more.
We support life-long learning and developing students into tomorrow’s success stories. Our coaching pool enables you to work with experts.
- Application support
- Visa advice officers
- Corporate partners
- Affordable programmes
- Free legal advice
- Free pre-enrolment service
- Accommodation service
- Online services
Dedicated careers service:
BSBI’s career experts help students and alumni to realise their potential and reach their career goals through several specialised careers services:
- Career guidance
- Employability service
- Networking events
- Company presentations