Medicine being most lucrative and sought after career options has become very popular in recent years and also its demand is increasing day by day but the number of seats in the medicine universities remains the same. As a result of this, potential students are facing cut throat competition and a high increase in tuition fees which in turn puts a huge financial burden on aspiring medicine students and their families. Studying Medicine in Europe can be an alternative and can help a student's dream to become a doctor. Universities in Europe offer the best medical education of global standards with low tuition fees and low living costs.
We can assist you to secure a place for studying Medicine in Europe in English taught programs at the most affordable universities in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia, Malta, and other European countries.
Below are Top Reasons to Study Medicine in Europe?
- Medicine courses in Europe are offered in English language
- State of art infrastructure for medical students is provided
- Medical course duration of up to 6 years
- One year of Hospital Internship included in the program
- Low tuition fees ranging from €5000 to €18000 annually
- Affordable accommodation and Low cost of living ranging from €3000 to €8000 annually
- Practice anywhere in the world after getting the license as universities are recognized by prominent bodies
- You can also continue your career while staying in Europe
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Europe
- 17+ years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year
- Minimum percentage required to apply is 55% Overall and 50% in the subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually
- Minimum of 3 Subjects in A Levels wherein Chemistry and Biology are mandatory, students can either take Mathematics or Physics as the third subject
- International Baccalaureate with Chemistry and Biology in HL and Mathematics or Physics in SL as one of the subjects.
Some of the Top Medical Universities in Europe
- Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine
- Charles University, Second Faculty of Medicine
- Charles University, Hradec Kralove
- University of Debrecen
- University of Pecs
- University of Warmia and Mazury
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Medical University of Warsaw
- Medical university of Varna
- Riga Strandis University
- University of Nicosia
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Careers Opportunities after Studying MBBS in Europe
European Universities are recognized by prominent bodies like World Health Organization, World Federation for Medical Education, World Directory of Medical Schools and many more accrediting bodies & students studying medicine from this universities can practice as a doctor anywhere in the world after clearing local doctor licensing examinations like USMLE, PLAB, MOH, MCI etc.
After studying for an MBBS degree in any European country, students can practice as a professional doctor. For practicing as a doctor, students need to clear doctor licensing examinations and knowing the local language of the country will be an added advantage.
Students can also practice as a doctor in their home country wherein students has to clear doctor licensing examinations in their home country.
Qualifying NEET examination is mandatory for Indian students studying MBBS abroad if they plan to practice as a doctor in India. They can also take jobs in healthcare facilities and hospital management.
They can also pursue further studies in Advanced Medicine and specialization like Anesthetist, Cardiologist, Clinical Radiologist, Neurologist, Ophthalmologist, Pathologist, Psychiatrist, Surgeon etc.
How can GoToUniversity help you achevie your dream of studying in Europe
Profile Evaluation and Profile Building
University Shortlisting and Selection
Documentation Assistance (SOP, LOR, CV & Personal Statements)
Application Assistance & Fast Application Turnaround time
University Interview Preparation
Support with Accommodation & Insurance