Singapore is home to many top ranked universities, here is a detailed article covering subjects like top 10 universities in singapore, singapore universities ranking & more.
Nanyang Techological university & National University of Singapore are among top ranked singapore universities in top 10 universities.
view best univerisites in Singapore for Business programs, MBA & other top recgonized universities.
Even though Singapore is a small country, it is a home to many Top Ranked Universities in the world which are globally accredited and offer variety of internationally recognized programs for bachelors and masters at affordable tuition fees with scholarship programs.
BEST 25 UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE
1. Nanyang Technological University
2. National University of Singapore
3. Singapore Management University
4. Curtin University Singapore
5. Singapore University of Technology and Design
6. Management Development Institute of Singapore
7. NUS Business School
8. Singapore University of Social Sciences
9. Singapore Institute of Management
10. Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
11. Yale NUS College
12. London School of Business and Finance
13. Singapore Institute of Technology
14. Temasek Polytechnic
15. Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
16. LASALLE College of Arts
17. National Institute of Education
18. Duke NUS Medical School
20. Institute of System Science
21. DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore
22. SP Jain School of Global Management
23. Nanyang Institute of Management
24. James Cook University
25. Kaplan University Singapore
TOP 5 UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE By QS RANKING
1. Nanyang Technological University (QS Ranking - 11)
2. National University of Singapore (QS Ranking - 11)
3. Curtin University Singapore (QS Ranking - 230)
4. James Cook University (QS Ranking - 377)
5. Singapore Management University (QS Ranking - 477)
TOP 3 UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE By US NEWS
1. National University of Singapore (US News - 34)
2. Nanyang Technological University (US News - 43)
3. Singapore University of Technology and Design (US News - 451)
BEST 3 UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE AS PER QS RANKING
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Inaugurated on 1991, the University started its early years as teaching university and has transformed into a research-intensive global university and is ranked 11th by the QS Ranking.
- It offers a variety of programs for bachelors as well as masters and provides a Global Employment Opportunities to its Graduates.
- An Average of 90% is required to get admission at NTU.
- The Acceptance Rate is nearly 30%, but it does not play a major role in admission.
- The Tuition Fees varies from program to program, but the average tuition fees is S$34500.
- The University offers various Scholarship Programs for all nationalities which allows students to get affordable tuition fees.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
Established in 1980, the University is Globally ranked 11th by QS Ranking and provides a high standard of education to all graduates. It is considered as the oldest Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) in Singapore and the largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment and curriculum offered.
- There are various programs offered which are globally recognized and accredited by the Ranking and Education Authorities.
- An Average of 90% is required to apply to NUS.
- The Acceptance Rate is 25% compared to Top American colleges which has acceptance rate typically less than 5%.
- The Average Tuition Fees is S$33900 and it varies according to the courses offered.
- There are various Scholarship Programs available for students based on Academic Excellence, Sports Performance, Nationalities, etc.
CURTIN UNIVERSITY SINGAPORE
Curtin University is a private university which was established in 1986. The Curtin University Singapore Campus was founded in 2008 and is ranked 230th by QS Ranking. The university has 5 campuses around the world offering variety of programs at diploma, undergraduate and graduate level. Curtin University Singapore is located in the heart of the city and provides all the facilities to the students.
- The students are offered variety of Programs across all disciplines and each of the programs are accredited and is ensured that the standards of the program meet the expectations of the fast moving world.
- An Average of 80% is required to be admitted to Curtin University Singapore.
- The Acceptance Rate is around 60%, and hence offering an opportunity to all the students who applied for the courses.
- The Average Tuition Fees is S$25000 and it varies according to the courses offered.
- There are many Scholarship Programs offered to students across all nationalities
GoToUniversity has strategic partnership with many top ranked universities in Singapore. Call our expert admission counsultant at +971 589997527 or comment below to request call back