The Zamphiroff Endowed Scholarship is offered by the American University in Bulgaria to students who intend to study Economics at the undergraduate level. The scholarship is offered to 16 Bulgarian students who display outstanding academic achievement and financial need.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should display outstanding grades in the high school and should provide substantial proof for financial need to pursue the program.
- Should be willing to stay and work in Bulgaria for at least 5 years after graduating from the university.
How to apply
- A scholarship application form can be submitted online through https://www.aubg.edu/admissions/how-to-apply-first-year or using CommonApp.
- Essay (650 words)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- SAT/ACT Scores (Optional)
- Financial Assistance Application (Optional)