The Arthur and Jean Serota Memorial Endowed Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled in the Harrison School of Pharmacy at Auburn University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time student enrolled in the Harrison School of Pharmacy at the university.
- Should be a Alabama resident
- Should demonstrate academic excellence and financial need
- Should be a resident of Enterprise, Alabama.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://auburn.academicworks.com/users/sign_in to complete a general scholarship application at Auburn University.
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.