The International University Scholarships are very competitive awards that will be offered to successful overseas candidates who have attained an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies for the first time.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
The Scholarship shall be available for a candidate who:
• Has been designated as an overseas student within the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible);
• Hasn’t commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
• Is applying for admission into the tertiary study for the first time, unless it is required by the University for the purposes of admission;
• Has attained an excellent level in their final years of schooling, expressed by the excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
• Has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date specified on the University website.
Only those students who have received a score equivalent to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.60 or above will be considered for the scholarship.