The A Better Life Scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing a graduate program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled as a full-time graduate student at Boise State University.
- Preference is given to the female student and must be from mainland China
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should have enrolled as a part-time student with 5 graduate credits or full-time student with 9 graduate credits.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University