The Ada County Medical Society Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing a Nursing program in the school of nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled in the School of Nursing as a full-time student at Boise State University.
- Should be a resident of Idaho
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 with 12 Undergraduate credits and 9 graduate credits
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University