The Alan & Anne Hausrath Math Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a mathematics major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate student with 9 credits pursuing a mathematics major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- An applicant will automatically be considered for the scholarship based on the completed General Application
- The Applicant should submit the Department of Mathematics Scholarships application if the student is considered eligible for the scholarship.
While completing the scholarship application
- The applicant should upload unofficial transcript
- Should list the math classes along with instructors’ names that the student is currently taking
- Should submit an answer describing the career goals highlighting current memberships and internships.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University