The Albertson’s Corporation Scholarship is awarded to the full time senior undergraduate students at Boise State University. The children of Albertsons employees will be given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA).
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University