The Amerigroup Washington Masters of Social Work Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled in graduate program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled full time in graduate program with 9 credits.
- Should be pursuing the Online Master of Social Work program.
- Should be helping the rural area defined by the U.S. Census Bureau in the State of Washington.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University