The Anna & Blanche Chaney Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students enrolled in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time junior undergraduate student with 12 credits majoring in nursing program in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University