The Anna Budge Graham Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students majoring in nursing in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate student with 9 credits majoring in nursing program in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University