The Anna Marie Barnes Payne Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time senior undergraduate students majoring in a nursing program in the School of Nursing and willing to work in the Oncology Department.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time senior undergraduate student with 12 credits majoring nursing program in the School of Nursing and should be willing to work in the Oncology Department.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University