The Anne B. Laliberte Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate degree students majoring in English at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate student with 9 credits majoring in English.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Should submit an essay of 500 words on: How will this scholarship help you to achieve the academic goals you’ve set for yourself?
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University