The Anson Family Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate and graduate degree students majoring in Business and Economics in the Department of Management at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in undergraduate degree with 6 credits or graduate degree with 5 credits majoring in Business and Economics at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.2
Note: The applicants willing to take up an internship with a non-profit organization or the applicants enrolled in the nonprofit minor that requires an internship at a non-profit organization will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University