The Atkinson/Hemingway Family Scholarship is awarded to the incoming freshmen planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an incoming freshman planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be from Blaine County Idaho
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University