The Barbara J. & Philip N. Sansotta Sr. Memorial Music Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students those who are pursuing a music major in the Department of music at Boise State University. The students willing to participate in a Roman Catholic Church Choir will be given preference.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate students with 9 credits pursuing a music major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- The students should submit an essay to the donor about the Choir experience.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University