The Barbara L Wilson Scholarship is awarded to the full-time freshmen students studying an undergraduate program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time incoming freshmen, undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and an ACT composite score of 26 or SAT total score of 1170
- Should demonstrate the involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University