The Barbara Parrish Memorial is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students studying at Boise State University. The children of Boise State Employees are given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University