The Beale Family Scholarship for Respiratory Care is awarded to the full-time junior or senior undergraduate students planning to pursue a Respiratory Therapy major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing a Respiratory Therapy major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University