The Beyond Eight Mile Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students enrolled at Boise State University. Students graduated from Denby High School in Detroit, Michigan are given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Should be graduated from Denby High School in Detroit, Michigan.
Note: The students specializing in any major can apply for the scholarship except Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiology, Pre-Radiology majors and self-supported online programs.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
The scholarship covers tuition and fees, books and supplies, and $1000 in transportation cost up to $1000.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University