The Bill R. McCracken Scholarship Fund was introduced in 2004 by Bill R. McCracken. This scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Business and Economics in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University. Native Americans and minority students are given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits majoring in Business and Economics in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need.
Note: Native Americans and minority students will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University