The Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students with a major in nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits with a major in nursing at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University