The Blue Thunder Marching Band Fall and Spring Award is awarded to the members of the marching band who are enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a member of the marching band enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.8
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University