The Boise Centennial Rotary Scholarship is awarded to the new freshmen students pursuing an undergraduate degree at Boise State University. Students from Ada County high school are given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be pursuing an undergraduate degree with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be from Ada County High School
- Should be involved in school activities, community service, or possess work experience.
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University