The Boise State University Bookstore Readers and Writers Scholarship is awarded to the students who are planning to enroll for an undergraduate degree majoring in English with an emphasis on creative writing or literature at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in English major that delves deeper into creative writing or literature at the University.
- Should either be a part-time undergraduate student with 6 credits or graduate student with 5 credits at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Must also complete the Department of English scholarships Application and should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Submit an essay of (500 words) on the topic: How will this scholarship help you to achieve the academic goals you’ve set for yourself?
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University