The Bong Shin Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the students who are planning to enroll for undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Management major in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits pursuing Management major at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.6
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University