The Brannock-Simonson Textbook Scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing part-time or full-time degree majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Engineering, Computer Science, Orthopedic Biomechanics Research and Kinesiology Exercise Physiology at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a part-time or full-time student majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Physics,Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Engineering, Computer Science, Orthopedic Biomechanics Research and Kinesiology Exercise Physiology at the University.
- Should be a single-parent
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)