The Brooklyne Williams Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled at least as a part-time undergraduate student with 6 credits or graduate student with 5 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should be working with the Dean of Students Office
- Should require an ongoing medical care
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.