The Brown-Gibbs Scholarship is awarded to the full time students enrolled for undergraduate degree majoring in Nursing, Computer Science, Engineering, Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering,Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Marketing, Civil Engineering, International Business, Finance, General Business, Physics, Information Technology Management, Economics, Geoscience, Applied Science or Gaming, Interactive Media,or Mobile Technology at Boise State University.Students graduated from Coatesville Area High School (CASH) or student from Pennsylvania will be given preference over other applicants.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)