The C.W. Smilie and Virginia Anderson Scholarship is awarded to the full-time junior or senior year students pursuing in Construction Management major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time junior or senior year student majoring in the the Construction Management at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be a citizen of United States
NOTE: Graduates from Eagle High School, Boise, or Meridian are given priority over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.