The Carl P. Burke Scholarship in Public Policy is awarded to the full-time graduate students planning to pursue Masters of Public Administration program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time graduate student with 9 credits in Masters of Public Administration program in the Department of Public Policy Administration at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation