The Cathy Tai Music Scholarship Fund is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree in music education or music performance at Boise State University. It was established in 2019 to help the department in recruiting and retaining outstanding student musicians.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in Music Education or Music Performance major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be one of the participants in the Symphonic Winds or the University Orchestra or both. Preference will be given to applicants those who intend to participate in both.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.