The Charles and Elizabeth Baker Biology Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students planning to pursue a major in Biology that includes either pre-dental or entomology programs in the Department of Biology at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate student with 9 credits pursuing a major in Biology that includes either pre-dental or entomology programs at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
- Should submit an a 200-word essay outlining applicant’s academic achievement and career goal that demands the applicant to pursue a pre-professional degree in Biology that includes either pre-dental or entomology.