The Charles VanVacter Construction Management and Engineering Scholarship is awarded to the full-time junior undergraduate students pursuing a major in Engineering Construction Management at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing Engineering major in Construction Management at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.8
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.