The Chris and Sarah Carr Honors College Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students enrolled in Honors College at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits enrolled at in Honors College at Boise State University.
- Should have an excellent academic record and must have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Students from Idaho and Nevada who have overcome hardship to pursue their academic goals are given the will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)