The Clair and Zeta A. Vahey Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students pursuing nursing major at Boise State University. This scholarship was introduced by Dr. JoAnn T. Vahey and her family in 1991 to provide an opportunity for women to earn a degree.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits enrolled in a nursing major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.65
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Should be a female student
Preference is will be given to single mothers.
How to Apply:
-Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.