The Colby, Dr. Conrad Respiratory Care Scholarship is awarded to the students planning to enroll in undergraduate and graduate degree programs to specialize in Respiratory care at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits majoring in Respiratory care at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.