The College of Education Student Teacher Scholarship is awarded to the full-time senior undergraduate students who are planning to pursue a degree in the College of Education at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time senior undergraduate with 12 credits planning to pursue a degree in the college of education at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be enrolled in student teaching semester and seeking teacher certification in elementary or secondary education.
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)