The College of Engineering Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate with 12 credits and or graduate with 9 credits pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.