The Colliers International Scholarship is awarded to the students pursuing a degree in the the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a graduate student with 8 credits pursuing a degree in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
- Should be an incoming freshman with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum GPA of 3.5 in all other grades.
The applicants those who are graduates will be given preference over other applicants. The scholarship finalist may get an opportunity to do an internship at the Donor firm.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.