The Columbian Club Scholarship is awarded to Juniors and Seniors those who have obtained a Teacher Education, an Early Childhood Education or Health Science major and are planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
-Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)