The Connie K. Schroeder Scholarship for Refugees is awarded to freshmen, sophomores, juniors or senior students who are planning to enroll in at least a part-time undergraduate degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior student planning to enroll in at least a part-time undergraduate degree with 6 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Should be identified as a refugee as per the 1980 Refugee Act in the U.S.
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)