The Connie Petersen Computed Tomography Scholarship is awarded to the sophomores, juniors or senior students who are planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree and have been admitted to the Computed Tomography Program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a sophomore, junior or senior student who is planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.