The Construction Management Association Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate students pursuing Construction Management major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits each semester pursuing Construction Management major at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum 2.4 GPA
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation