The Coors Veterans Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students studying at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate student with 9 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.0 GPA
- Should be a United States Veteran or the child of a United States Veteran
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)