The Crankstart Re-entry Scholarship Program is awarded to Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors or and senior undergraduate students major in the Division of Extended Studies and Multidisciplinary Studies at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a part-time undergraduate student with 6 credits or a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits majoring in the Division of Extended Studies and Multidisciplinary Studies at Boise State University.
- Should be applicant’s first baccalaureate degree.
- Should have had at least five years of gap in education.
- Should intend to work for considerable period after graduating.
- Should demonstrate financial need.
Note: The applicants of age between 25 and 50 years old will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA).