The Crawford, Beverly J. Scholarship for Nursing is awarded to the undergraduate and graduate students studying in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 6 credits or graduate student with 5 credits studying in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
- Should be a non-traditional student with a determination to increase his or her employment opportunities to improve the applicant’s economic status.
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with their his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of your applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)